First time I've done tags & I rather enjoyed just having a play with stamps from different companies, rather than going for a 'theme' across all 3. I used Ranger Inkssentials tags (size 8) in manilla for all of them:

So this one is Kanban stamps:

The background is of course Distress Inks (Tea Dye & Black Soot) with cogs from the Jasper stamp set using black Archival. Jasper himself was paper-pieced using various HOTP papers (from a QVC TSV several years ago) & I lifted ink from the 'face' & base with water.
The next is Indigo Blu:

I fell in love with the Wild Meadow set when it was first aired on C&C a couple of months back; the beautiful dandelion stamp in particular. On this tag I've embossed it using some glitter EP after making a background with DIs in Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmelade & Bundled Sage.

I also used the grasses 'border' stamp from the same set along the bottom of the tag, again using Bundled Sage which I then supplemented with a couple of strokes using a Distress Marker (Pine Needles I think...I can't recall which ones I have ATM!)
And finally a stamp plate from Elusive Images as was (now Chocolate Baroque):

It's DL plate called Flora Bella which is about to be withdrawn. I decided to have a play with the new Ranger Distress Markers for this one - Pine Needles, Fired Brick & a touch of Brushed Corduroy. All the images were made from a single application of ink, repeatedly huffed & stamped: the amount of pigment in these pens is amazing!
Love all 3 of these tags Welly - I received the second one!
ReplyDeleteOOOH I love the steampunk one, great work hugs Elaine
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tags, very creative
ReplyDeleteAli x