These cards were for the birthday swaps over on CraftTelly.com...
First using some La Blanche 6x6 papers I got a few years back from QVC:

The same design is repeated 3 time in the kit, one plain printed image, one with foiled highlights and a further plain print but on vellum rather than paper. This meant I could decoupage elements where I wanted:

and also have a little play with dimension of central image by using the vellum version highlighted with a little Sakura pen glitter.

This card was made using a HunkyDory kit with which I decided to have a little more fun:
I chopped the front off one of the pre-printed card designs from their Floral Enchantment Blossoming Flowers Exploding insert kit & made a shaker section within the die cut aperture. It's been quite a while since I made a shaker card & I managed to get myself into all sorts of trouble by making it up in the wrong order - beads all over the place LOL. Anyway, once I'd finish making a mountain out of a mole hill I matted the whole thing onto an 8x8 card using a piece of co-ordinating paper from HOTP
My apologies for the layout of this post - I don't seem to be able to get Blogger to recognise when I've inserted a paragraph *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment