I have lots of bits of cards in little plastic bags ATM - just got to work up the energy to start the hunt for some suitable cardstock so I can construct completed ones! One day I will properly organise my cardstock into some sort of colour order so when I know I want blue, I can just pull out the blue stuff etc.
This week I will mostly be making a Father's Day card for hubby from the kids and also for FIL from hubby and of course my for dad from me. I know what I'm doing for mine, mostly know what FIL will get,but I bumphed if I know what to do for hubby. The kids have made several requests, most of them nigh on impossible, so time to get single brain cell working.
Oh & I must pay a visit to Amazon today & get pressies ordered so they arrive in time...
11 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment