After hoping for a productive weekend, it didn't materialise - but I should get some play time this week & maybe manage to get ahead of myself for next month's huge card mountain; possibly 10/11 needed with the option to drop a couple depending on what happens & if we get to places...
Anyway, I can now pop up a card that's bang up to date for June's swap on CraftTelly. There was a choice of themes: It'll be all white or Scene It. I was debating which one to go for, but I suspect you can tell from the card which one I plumped for in the end LOL
I was quite pleased with how this card came out - not least cos for the first time in about 3 swaps, I managed to get it to my recipient in the actual month of the swap tee hee. It's all Centura Pearl Snow White card which has been put through my Cuttlebug, plus handmade roses (first time I've attempted this style) & one of the stamps from the latest Kanban TSV on QVC (the trailing roses from the Romance sheet - the one with 'that' couple LOL) embossed in white using a Personal Impressions EP
13 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I really like the white on white. A few of my favourite samples from Sue Wilson on C&C the past couple of days were her all white Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteI love how you cut out some of the lattice and layered it over the embossed paper. Fab!