11 August 2011

Fangurl

This one is close to my heart...

 I made one similar several years ago, but never got a pic & never got round to making another. This time I've made a template complete with measurements for the next one - & there will be a next one; I know far too many people who share my other love & who will appreciate this card design for there not to be another

The window is some old pre-glittered vellum from C&C but I'm beggered if I can remember where the blue pearlised card is from. I'd like to remember cos it was my last piece!

I'm going to wander off shortly & make a thank you card for my boss at the library where I volunteer cos she gave me a good reference that helped towards my becoming a member of the employed again for the first time in 51/2 years. I'll have to update my profile blurb LOL





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Welly! I'm sure you will receive loads of commissions for ones like it. Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete