12 August 2011

I did some more!

I'm stopping now - but hopefully my mum will like some of these:




Except the Thank You card in the middle, that one's for my boss at the library...Many apologies for the quality of the pics - they've been taken under artificial light, so the colours aren't great.

As you can see, tonight I had my stampy head on, using designs from Chocolate Baroque, Kanban & Papermania combined with a selection of inks & a weeny bit of promarker-y.

I still have a few cards to make this month & today I looked at September - busy again, particularly if I get any commissions off my friend for her other 3 children!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how productive you've been. Loving the 'stampy' cards - the colours are great.

    And of course - the Tardis from the previous post is just TOO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete