4 August 2011

More ages.

I completed the 40th last night (just got to get it posted now!) & the 50th a short while ago this afternoon.

The 40th again used 6x6 K & Co papers, this time from the Amy Butler Belle collection. I used a 6x6 Craftwork cards pre-scored Elegant card (in a 'tent' orientation) & inked the edges of the numbers & card with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink:


Finshed with some s/a pearls that were floating round my tool box (literally floating; I found them stuck to the inside of one of the compartments!) & the same alpha stamps as before (Aged Mahogany DI) - why did I take so long to get these stamps?! I also stamped & 'pearled' the inside:















The 50th is in the same stylee as a 40th I made last month, this time running the numbers through a Cuttlebug folder (Diamonds in the Rough) & picking them out with Faded Jeans DI:

I used the same embossing folder to texturise the oval nestie after I'd inked it so that it matched the numbers but the diamonds don't distort the sentiment (from Inkwell stamps).








   

I finsished off the card with some cuttlebug dies again tinted with Faded Jeans...My son announced it's the best card I've ever made - bless him LOL.

I've started yet another 40th card that's a bit late (a week so far!), this time I'm using some Crafts House 6x6 papers from their Tutti Fruiti range, which I have a feeling aren't freely available anymore

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I really like that diamond embossing folder. I'm not going to go look for it. I'm not going to go look for it. I'm not....

    ReplyDelete